Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to #194

And this post will close out 2015 and welcome in 2016.

I'd like to start off by saying this is (was) the Monday before New Year's Eve/Day... so it's the end of the year for those of us who use the Gregorian calendar. I'm going to admit a bit of ignorance here, as it took me a little bit of internet searching to come up with the Gregorian calendar. I'm not sure how it is where you live, but in my neck of the woods, "Gregorian calendar" is not really an everyday household term.

Having said that, it's now the second week of 2016.

For the long-suffering readers of this blog, this means that the author has been fairly busy. So busy, in fact, that even the participation in his favorite MMO, Rail-Nation, has suffered.

Not to worry, though, as my e-life takes second place to my IRL life.

So, what's up IRL in 2016?

Well, for starters, Mr.T. and I had a meeting about the SUL, and came up with a goal: to finish the basic remodel of the SUL by May 30.  I like this goal; however, the problem is this:  every time we make a goal like this, overtime sets in.

Now, don't get me wrong- overtime pays for these upgrades. It's just that when I put in overtime, there's less time to do projects at home.

In the interest of publishing something, I'll close here. I hope the next post will be more interesting!

As always, I am hochspeyer, blogging data analysis and management so you don't have to.

06.04.16 update: the remodel is still nowhere near done!

No comments:

Post a Comment