Monday, February 15, 2016

Super Bowl L

I did not watch this year's Super Bowl.

For what it's worth, I have not watched a Super Bowl since the Chicago Bears humiliated, dominated, and destroyed the cheating, the Clam-bakes..., er... New England pre-Deflate-gate Patriots 46-10 in Super Bowl XX.

If the Bears are not there to win, or the Packers are not there to lose, the Super Bowl is unimportant to me.

In a way, I am a true sports fan. Not in the way that most folks would define a sports fan. I am a fan and a follower of teams that are MY teams. Da Cubs. Da Bears. Da Hawks. Ferrari. Subaru. I could care less about all other sports or teams. And, if you don't know what sports the previously mentioned teams are players in, that's okay.

So, you might be wondering how I spent "Super Bowl" Sunday? For starters, Mr. T. and I had a little adventure.  We made a pilgrimage to the Central Continental Bakery, where we procured some exquisite pączki. The interesting thing about Central Continental Bakery is this- when you step through the door, a part of you steps into Europe. Mr. T had enjoyed pączki before, but they were from a different bakery. Once he had experienced "the real deal", though, his taste buds were forever tuned to the "real deal"

That's all for now- the next post is #200. It should  be special.

As always, I am hochspeyer, blogging data analysis and management so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment